Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Bloggy Comments

Heyo happy/bored/intrigued followers of my blog. There are a couple blog-related things I wanted to address, just a wee fyi.

First, because I think I forgot to do this earlier (much to my embarrassment)-- the background photo was taken by a Miss Stephany Lin at the Boston Harbor Islands when we trekked there almost a year ago. Ahh Senior fall, how I love the memories and miss the crisp fall leaves and starry eyes. Stephany is a stellar photographer and the background on my computer is currently a photo of spring flowers that she took when we walked the Freedom Trail this spring. I may or may not plaster my walls with colorful and keen-eyed photos taken by Slinzer when I get home... we'll see. :) And while credits are going out... the prominently quoted songs in my posts are by Noah and the Whale. Thanks are due to a Miss Beckerle and a Mister Majadla (or whatever silly name he's going by now...) for the introduction.

Second, major apologies for the changed color of my post title links (however, it is normal-colored if you click on the left hand link and read the posts one at a time). My blogger commands are in Thai, making my life more confusing than it could be, and my attempts to change things on my blog have fallen short of satisfactory. Je regrette.

Third, pics look awesome posted on this thing, so expect more to come. For now, here's a preview:


                                            Good morning Koh Phi Phi!

If you'd like to see my photos on picasa, here's the link: PIC-A-CHURS!

The photos still need to be sorted, labelled etc. and more need to be added, so if you're really interested (baha) you might want to wait a few days to peruse 'em. (will someone please tell me if the link doesn't work? grazi!)

Hugz and Kissies from Thigh-land! More thoughtful blog posts to come, there are a few in the works now as I write. Gears are turning and I hope you keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment